The privacy of visitors to RevivingTraditions.com is important!
At RevivingTraditions.com, I recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information this site receives and collects when you use and visit RevivingTraditions.com, and how I safeguard your information. I NEVER sell your personal information to third parties or anyone else for that matter.
To summarize the below information:
1. I don’t every give out or sell your email or other information.
2. I use paid endorsements to support this blog. Your price is the same if you click the link. I just make a little to help support this blog.
3. These affiliate programs can store cookies but you can block them or delete them anytime.
4. No personal information is ever extracted.
5. You as the reader must be responsible for consulting with your own health professional on matters related to health. You are responsible for your health, not I, so this site does not off medical advise or instruction.
6. I have to include this privacy notice/disclaimer for legal purposes…as do all websites 🙂
7. If you read through all this you deserve a big hug.
Paid Endorsement Disclaimer:
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your costs will be the same. Also, it should be noted that my thoughts and opinions are my own and not of those of any sponsor or advertiser.
As with most other websites, this site collects and uses the data contained in log files through affiliate programs . The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. No personal information is included.
Cookies and Web Beacons
As with most websites you visit, “cookies” such as your personal preferences when you visit this site are stored on your computer. You can choose to disable or selectively turn off any cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with certain websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Please Don’t Copy My Material
No part of this publication shall be reproduced, transmitted, or sold in whole or in part in any form, without the prior written consent from me, the author. All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing in this guide are the property of their respective owners.
Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.