Those colors. Need I go on?
How about an even closer view? Up reeeaaaal close.
Ok, too close. I’ll back up a bit.
That’s more like it.
I am in love with anything Mediterranean. Greek food, Turkish food, Kalamata olives, Gyros, hummus, specialty spices, tzatziki…oh my. I could go on.
These mini quiches pack a big punch.
They’re super easy to make too. Just 10 easy step to your own mini Mediterranean vacay.
preheat the oven to 350 deg F. Cut up all your veggies and grate the cheese.
1. Start with four beautiful, free-range eggs (yes, they must be beautiful!)
2. Mix the eggs with yogurt (or tzatziki) and spices. Throw some shredded Parmesan cheese in. Mix, mix, mix.
3. Mix in the marinated artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and feta cheese.
4. Throw in some spinach for fun.
5. Mix, mix, mix.
6. Spoon into muffin tins with liners like so.
7. And top with some more shredded Parmesan cheese. Cook for 35-40 minutes.
Beautiful. Delicious. Simple.
That’s how we roll around here. Enjoy!
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt* or tzatziki
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ (100g) sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ (100g) artichoke hearts, chopped
- ¼ (50g) cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F (180 deg C).
- Mix together the eggs, yogurt (or tzatziki), feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Line a muffin tin with 10 liners. Spoon in the yummy filling.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes.